Jan 16, 2012

Music Monday: "You're Gonna Go Far, Kid"

     Aaaaaand I failed to post Friday. Cool. I'm so awesome. I wonder what David Hasselhoff thinks of that.

I've been waiting to use this...

     That's okay. We'll just let bygones be bygones, right? So, music. The other day, I found a pretty awesome video. Well, a friend found it, and shared it with me. Just so you have some context, this friend is a major brony. If you know anything about MLP: FIM, you'll know that Rainbow Dash is the best. She's such a hardass. (I'm not a brony. I'm a girl, after all. It's okay for me to have these opinions.) That said, I present to you this amazing video:


     Since I watched this video, I've been playing that song on Grooveshark nonstop. I actually prefer a different version than what's in the MLP video, which you can find here. I'd post that video here, too, but Rainbow Dash told me not to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)