Jan 6, 2012

Holy Poop, Batman!

     I realize that it's been a long time since I've posted anything. Well, almost two weeks, which seems like a long time. In the blogosphere (I promised myself I'd never use that term...) it's an eternity. Let's just leave it at this: I have not been giving my blog the attention it needs.

     I have excuses. Really, I do. I've been traveling. True, that didn't stop me during the cruise, because I used the nifty scheduled posting feature. But then there was Christmas, and then my entire extended family was visiting. Then I went to visit my dad...so, you see, there was no time to post anything, scheduled or not.

     The final decision here is to pretend that the last two-ish weeks never happened, and that I never missed posting. This will let me stay sane. Over the next week, I'll hopefully catch you all (meaning, the ghosts that I'm blogging for; I highly doubt I have any regular readers) up on my travels and whatnot. And of course I'll get back to the theme days. Just...give me a break, 'kay? Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. It's easy to forget during the holidays...and after...and in between.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it certainly is. Thankfully things have calmed down now, and everyone here is back into the swing of things.

    ReplyDelete

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)