Jan 11, 2012

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Matthew Underwood

     Does anyone recognize this name? Anyone remember him? No, you probably don't. I'd forgotten about him until today, because he doesn't do anything anymore. He barely did anything to start with. He's so out of the game that he lives in Cleveland, Ohio.

     However, he was once semi-famous amongst tween girls, and he's cute, so he's fair game here. His claim to "fame" is the role of douchebag Logan Reese, from Zoey 101. I was 12 when the show started, so it was targeted at girls just like me. Yay, I feel so special! Right, there's a guy being talked about here. Uh...here ya go.


I suddenly feel rather...predictable.





That's the type of belly I want to rub.  >_>

     Really, pictures don't capture his whole onscreen persona. You've got to see him in action. Unfortunately, tween girls really suck at uploading quality videos to YouTube, so there's not really anything to see. If you happen to be watching Nick in the middle of the day, you might get lucky and catch a Zoey 101 marathon, like my siblings and I did today. Otherwise...just trust me on this one, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)