Oct 19, 2011

Realization

     I used to spend an ungodly amount of time on Yahoo! Answers. It was a bit of an addiction, really. I was Top Contributor in 3 separate categories, I had reached Level 6...but none of that really means anything. There is absolutely no real-world value in those achievements.

     I finally decided enough was enough when I saw this question:


     Yes, that was a real question, and the guy was serious about it. He had some...issues. I had him on my "friends" list because he was a source of entertainment. No matter how bad my day was, I could always count on this dude to ask some freaky question like this. It's stuff like this, though, that helped me realize how huge of a time-suck Y!A is. Now I only go on the site if I have a legitimate question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)