Oct 23, 2011

Srs Creepage

     Okay, I play Farkle just about every evening. And some afternoons. And a few mornings. My point is, I play it a LOT. If you don't know what Farkle is, go learn. I'll wait..........you back? Okay, great. Doesn't it sound like fun?! No? Well...it is...you're just missing out.

     I use one of the Facebook apps for it (yes, there are more than one). One of the play options pairs you up with a random stranger, and it has a fun little chat box. Everyone knows what happens when you put a bunch of people in a (relatively) anonymous chat, right? Hint: It involves perversion.

     To be fair, most of the chats I've had are clean and rather boring. There's the usual BS, discussing weather, jobs, etc. Y'know, stuff no one cares about. Because I'm a loser, a good many of my chats end up looking like this:

She just rolled 500 points. Yay her!

      In case you can't see that...

It's okay. I don't like you either.

     I like to start off the chat by wishing my opponent good luck. I'm nice like that...in Farkle games. In person, I'll rip your face off if I think it will give me an advantage. Anyway, I guess some people don't want to be distracted. I get that; it's cool. What I don't understand is when you try to hit on me. It's an online dice game. Seriously. Chill.

     This chat started like every other chat. I wished him luck, he returned it, we started BSing about weather and commented on each other's awesome rolls. Then he got really weird, really fast. I'll just put it all and comment about it afterward, stream-of-consciousness style.


     Sorry if you have trouble reading them. I was too busy taking screenshots and rejecting him to ensure good quality pics. I think the weirdness started at "feed me one." No, I'm not going to feed you a cupcake, you creep. I thought my Apple comment was pretty witty.

     Then he asked to add me on Yahoo! Messenger...and asked for my cell number. Um, hell no? I truly don't have a Y! Messenger account (mainly because of guys like this). And I don't give out my cell number online. I almost gave him my Pinger number, but decided against it because he's special.

     I was also telling the truth when I said I don't text random guys. His argument against that wins my Stupidest Argument Award. Yes, telling me your name and assuring me that we'd get to know each other really helps. Stupid douche.

     Finally, I decided I'd had enough of this crap and asked his age. What he said didn't surprise me, because I looked at his profile (the player pics are links). I figured he was pervy, because I don't think I look middle-aged in my pic. (If I do, don't tell me.) Sadly, I didn't get his response, because he ended the chat too quickly.

     It was hilarious. I like to imagine that his eyes were as wide as dinner plates. He truly freaked out. If he can be believed, he thought I was around his age. I ended up reporting the conversation, though. It creeped me out too much to let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)