Dec 26, 2011

Music Monday: "Forever Yours"

     Okay, so this guy, Alex Day, is epic. He just is. His YouTube videos are both heartwarming and hilarious (but can be a bit adult), and his songs are so frickin catchy. Also, I love his clothes. This particular song is bittersweet; the guy's essentially been friend-zoned, but he's kind of okay with it.

Come on, darlin', have some indecency
You know there's nothing you could say that would embarrass me.
I heard a song tell me that talk is cheap,
But it's all you do with me,
And I am finally accepting that.

     That right there is my favorite part. It actually reminds me of a rather recent conversation I had with a certain someone. Of course, that means that I inevitably think of him when I hear this song. And I've heard this song a lot lately, because it's an earworm. This song also sold more songs in the UK than Coldplay over Christmas week. Just a fun little fact.

     So, in this video, Charlie (Alex's friend/roomie) raises Alex from the dead, and...he becomes a superhero? Just don't look at it. Sit back, close your eyes, and listen. After you've absorbed the song, then you can watch the video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)