Dec 2, 2011

My Opinions Are Invalid

     I had to take an exit survey for my online ethics class. (Does anyone else see the irony in an online ethics class? Anyone?) I assumed that my answers would be used to help improve the class. There were 5 questions, one of them an open-ended "Would you recommend this class?" thing. That one must be graded by the teacher, hence the "Needs Grading." The other four were statements about the class, which you can see in the picture, and then four options:

  • True
  • False
  • Don't know
  • No answer

     I thought honest answers were good! I even gave two positive answers about the teacher. There was an option to review answers after submission, which I did to make sure the assignment went through. (It's gone wonky on me before.) When I did, this is what I saw.


Well, shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)