Dec 14, 2011

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Channing Tatum

     I know virtually nothing about this week's hottie, so don't expect anything more than pictures. This is a terribly shallow post. Then again, when are WYHW posts not shallow? So, on with the show.

D'aaawwww!!

     The only reason I know of this guy is because I dragged my boytoy to see Dear John. (Yes, I cried. Savannah's a bitch, except she's not, but she kinda is.) Now, I normally don't fall for the whole "Guys in uniform are soooo hot!!" thing. Uniforms actually make me look the other way. Oh noes! I'm so unpatriotic!!!1!!one!! But look at this:


     Okay, so that's nice. I enjoy looking at that. Y'know what's even better than a uniform on him? An invisible shirt.

'Sup?

This is from Dear John.

I like to imagine that this was a
candid, secretly-captured shot.
 
     Since I know nothing about this dude, we're going to end the words here and finish off with more pics. Enjoy!





Suits are nice.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)