Dec 21, 2011

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Sam Worthington

     Again, this week's hot dude post is a shallow one. Again, I only know about this guy because of one movie. Of course, he was living in his car before getting the role, so...yeah. Also, he grew up in Australia, which means he has a super-hot accent (I'm hoping, since I haven't heard him talk outside of the movie).





     Only four pictures this week. Remember, I'm pre-writing this stuff and scheduling it to be posted later. I'm neglecting my packing to write this, so I really have less time than I'm taking in which to do this. Hooray for procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)