Nov 12, 2011

Are You Insane, Too?


     First things first: that tiny picture up there shows the top URLs that referred you people to this humble little blog as of Wednesday. I got curious, so I paid a visit to these sites. After all, anything that sends people my way is good, right? Well, let's just say I'm a bit wary of who is visiting my blog.

     The first one refuses to load, which might just be a good thing. The second URL, bllog.tk, comes up with a notification that the site and domain have been suspended. Why? "...because of abuse or copyright reasons." Oh, that doesn't make me feel uncomfortable at all. Third on the list is a fishing blog. This just confuses me. I'm not an avid fisher, and I don't think I've mentioned fishing at all before this post. I skimmed a few of their recent posts, and nothing mentions my blog. How that one person got from there to here, I don't think I'll ever figure out. Only the last URL is any good as a blog referral.

     Now that I'm questioning the sanity of those who stumble upon AJOAL, I feel a lot better about posting random stuff. That said, I found this fun site that takes all your previous tweets and mashes words from them into a tweet that sounds like you've done a line of coke. I put in my Twitter name and a couple of my friends', and this is what the site spit out:

This is every day of my life.


Do I sense some desperation now?

Yes, please don't tell anyone exactly what it is. SPOILER ALERT:
It's a dorm.

Someone's having an existential crisis...

     On a side note, yes, I'm on Twitter. However, I'm never on there enough to gain any followers besides my friends, and I hardly ever actually tweet. It's more along the lines of "Fine, I'll do it so you guys will shut up." Now, when you can't sleep, and it's 3 AM, and you've had a rough day, these little conglomerations of nonsense can seem pretty hilarious. In the light of day, with some rest...not so much. My suggestion? Pull an all-nighter, then come back and reread these. You'll pee yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)