Nov 30, 2011

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Harrison Ford

     They just keep aging. I know, there's something wrong with me. I'm just fine with that, though, because it lets me enjoy cute men.


     Heck yes. HECK yes. This man is just epic. I almost want him to be my grandfather, but then my thoughts would be wildly inappropriate. I do seem to be a bit...old school?...when it comes to Harrison Ford. The Han/Indy days were (in my opinion, at least) his hottest.

Don't argue with me. I'm right.

     Besides looking good, this guy is just all-around great. He owns and flies planes, sometimes using them to rescue people. When I "fall" and break both legs during a hike in Wyoming, you'll know why; how awesome would it be to be rescued by Harrison Ford? (Answer: super awesome.) He's also donated a good chunk of land as a nature reserve, and he's been banned from Tibet and China.


他媽的你,中國

Commence the squee.

反正我讨厌中国食物

I'll just leave this here.
Yes, it's the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

     On a slightly related note, I'm quite fascinated by these pictures. They actually distracted me from finding more pictures for this post. Some of them are sooooo cute! You'll probably see at least a couple of those guys here, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)