Nov 16, 2011

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Everyone Makes Fun of Me

     Seriously, what is wrong with the world? I can't even enjoy hot guys without someone making fun of my taste. Every time this guy comes up in conversation, I can't help but drool a little and go all dreamy-eyed. This inevitably prompts the other person to laugh and comment on his bald head...or his short stature...or the fact that he's "old." That's great, guys. I don't care. This dude is smoking hot.


     My deep-seated love for K Ches started waaaay back when. Well, it seems that way to me, because it's spanned (quick math...) roughly 3/4 of my life. I fell in love with his music at the ripe old age of 5, and I've been head-over-heels ever since. Notice all the love references? I'd totally leave my man for Kenny at the drop of a hat. It's a known fact of our relationship. (Note to self: mention "my man" more often.)

     Remember the first paragraph of the Effington post where I mentioned the fact that some guys' voices totally chill me out? Kenny is the main dude in that arena. His voice alone has pulled me out of some pretty dark (depression-induced) places. If the earth's surface represents where normal people normally are emotionally, I've been down in the Mariana Trench a few times. The release of Kenny's latest album, Hemingway's Whiskey, coincided with my roughest patch to date. Talk about perfect timing. I swear, the guy's a fricking angel or something. Okay, enough with the dramatic descriptions of how sad I've been.

     That being said, I think it's safe to assert that the basis for my adoration here is probably the most solid of any others on my hot dudes list. This boy's from a little itty-bitty spit of a town (less than 1,000 people) in Tennessee, so he's got that kinda-cute country vibe. What really gets me, though, is the whole beachy theme; many of his songs are very Caribbean-inspired, he owns a yacht, and he has a home down in the USVI. A big dream of mine is to live on an island in the Caribbean, so Kenny is definitely relevant to my interests.

     In preparation for this post, I started looking through the pictures I had saved on my computer. There are 26 Kenny pics (in addition to the one above) that I decided were worthy of this post. I know, it's a lot. I'll just put them down here all tiny again (they're really not that tiny...) and marvel at the technology that lets you guys see them big. (When it comes to technology, I'm an old soul -- I never understand it.)

     I've also noticed that these posts tend to be rather picture-heavy. It is about the guy's looks, of course, so I have to showcase that. But it seems like a cop-out to end a post in a flurry of pictures. I'm not really sure which route to go: keep it the way it is, or start trying to include the pictures in the actual "meat" of the post. That's a mental debate for another day, though.

       












I got bored one day.
Don't you dare judge me.
These edits are about a year old.
Picnik, baby.

I'd never try to pass this off as art.
They've been sitting on my computer.
I'm convinced that's
Dr. Phil in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)