Nov 28, 2011

Music Monday: Appalachia Waltz

     I'm switching things up a little bit today. This is an instrumental piece. No words. You can make up your own, if you really need words to enjoy a song. Yo-Yo Ma plays in this. It's...gahhhh. Just listen.



     I've lived in Appalachia all my life. Not that I'm biased or anything, but this is the most beautiful area of the country. Sure, other places are beautiful, but this is as close as you can get to Heaven without dying. Every time I hear this song, my heart gets all...soft. I usually try to be logical and unemotional, but this song makes my soul happy. Wow, I sound really weird now. I'm gonna go hug a mountain and rock a bunny to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)