Nov 5, 2011

So There's No Need to Worry

     Without certain (probably illegal) software/technology -- I'm not very tech-savvy -- I can't actually get the video or the GIFs on here that I want to show you. As such, you'll have to trust me and follow the links. It's Colbert. Anything Colbert is worth it, I promise.

     Go here first. This is the boiled-down, most-important-info-only version. And it's amazing. The video, of course, has Stephen's voice and other awesome perks. So go watch it next.

     This is one of those things that should be worrisome, but really isn't once you think about it. We all die. It's inevitable. Might as well enjoy the ride, right? I love that he can do something to be funny, but have a deeper, more serious meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)