Nov 2, 2011

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Dr. Drew

     I was somewhat addicted to the most recent season of Celebrity Rehab. (Ah, irony, how I love thee.) Sure, the unnecessary drama was great. What really drew me in, though, was Dr. Drew. See what I did there? I'm so clever.

     Now, I'm well aware that many disagree with anything that comes out of this guy's mouth. That's fine; I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with his views here. I don't care if he knows what he's talking about, as long as he's talking. I'm just saying he's supermegafoxyawesomehot. I mean...come on...the eyes? The hair? The everything!?

As long as he has his shirt on, we're good.
Trust me. Not a pretty sight. =(
Hit the gym every once in a while, 'kay?

     This may be a good time to mention that I have...well, not daddy issues, really. My dad and I have a great, healthy, not-creepy relationship. That being said, I'm really really into older guys. Like, old enough to be my dad. This has been a curse all through my school years, as I inevitably develop crushes on male teachers. It's bad.

     As I already mentioned, not everyone agrees with Dr. Drew's methods. Is marijuana truly addictive? Who cares? Is shoving a camera in someone's face going to help them recover from an addiction? Um...makes great tv! Does Dr. Drew look super hot in a tight black t-shirt? Heck yes.

As with last week's post, I'll just show you the rest of my pictures and caption them with my thoughts. I have a lot of pictures of these guys...it's almost like I'm a stalker!

Dr. Drew does not care about your problem. He wants to
go home and have a snack. But he doesn't want to work out.

He needs his glasses to see you better. What, you haven't
stripped for him yet?! Get to it.

I have no clue who those other two are. I probably should know.

Ooh, kinky...

This is a bit old school. It matches the Colbert one.

The oh-so-professional "Leaning While Clasping Hands on
Knee" pose.

"Yeah, that's your problem. Not mine."

"Hehehe, I'm writing on a wall. I has a pretty handwriting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)