Nov 5, 2011

Hi, Russians!

     I logged in yesterday and played around with the updated Blogger interface (but didn't post...shame on me). It's pretty nice; my only complaint thus far is that it's harder to change the settings than with the old interface. Luckily, they still allow you to switch between the two. When that stops happening, I'll be sad.

     The great thing about this is that it's eleventy times easier to look at your blog's stats. I'm particularly interested in the variety of my little audience (so tiny...).

Firefox?!?!

     As you can see, we're a pretty boring bunch, what with the Windows OS. Don't worry, guys, that's what I use. It's okay to be boring sometimes. But look at those browsers. Shew. I used to Opera; it was alright. I have, however, sold my soul to Google Chrome. It pains me to see that 16 of you use Firefox, and that one of you is stuck in the Dark Ages. Chromies, represent! I mean...ahem...I'm not one of those people who freaks out over web browers. Nope, not me.

Hence the post's title.

     This is what confused me. 12 + 2 = 14. So where are the other 7 pageviews from? If multiple views come from the same person, they would all count as one, right? I'm forced to assume that ninjas have been reading my blog. Sweet! Last week I peeked at this and saw that there were 2 views from Germany, which I found pretty cool. It still doesn't add up, though. Ninjas, feel free to post a comment or something to prove I'm not insane. Kthx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)