Nov 9, 2011

Wow-You're-Hot Wednesday: Anderson Cooper

     I was torn while deciding who to write about this week. See, I had promised myself -- I basically made an Unbreakable Vow -- that I'd just go in order. I have my pretty list of pretty guys, so why deviate? That would just get me all sorts of confused. For the past few days, though, I've been listening to (and more than mildly Internet-stalking) Ben Folds constantly. It crossed my mind to just make this week all about him, and that's when the internal war began. Follow predetermined rules, or give in to the crazed mini-obsession?

     Ultimately, the side for following the rules won out. How sad. Since the only order on the list is train-of-thought, BF is last. After all, it's only been a few days since I "discovered" his awesomeness. If I think about this betrayal anymore, I'll start feeling super-awful, so let's move on. Keeping with the older guy theme, this one's 26 years older than me! Yay! Bonus: He's gay. Well, he'd be officially gay if he weren't so private with his private life. Pshh.

This picture is in the dictionary
under "silver fox."
     Yes, Anderson Cooper. Let it be known: If you want me to think you're hot, you should be older than my dad, and being gay will raise your chances. Of course, I doubt gay guys care which girls think they're hot. I lead such a pathetic existence!

     For those of you who don't know, Andy here hosts a daytime talk show and a CNN news program. I've never watched either of those. Really, the only things I know about him (besides his yummy looks) come from Wikipedia and instances when Stephen Colbert mocks him. Poor Andy. His goofs are cute, though, see? And he can make fun of himself.



     He also sings Friday here:


     Okay, that's enough video. Here are some pictures. Enjoy...or else.

"Hey, let's go sit in the road!"
"Only if you take my picture."

Here, Anderson is told about the existence of bronies.

It looks like he's in the middle of an interrogation.
Now, is he the good cop, or the bad cop?

Mmm, look at those arms.

This reminds me of those movie posters. You know, the ones
with the vaguely famous lead actor, about obscure
political drama?

The caption here makes me giggle. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! So you want to leave a comment? Sweet. Please keep it...oh, let's say PG. Don't insult me or others, or the comment will be deleted without any hesitation. That being said, constructive criticism is more than welcome. Thanks. :)